There are a few things you can do to solve why your cap isn’t connecting to the app:
- Is Bluetooth turned ON in your mobile device’s settings?
- Is the cap on your head? If not, place the cap on your head and then tap “Connect Your Cap” in the The cap will not connect to the app if the capacitive touch sensor located in the front inside of the cap isn’t against your forehead.
- Is your cap charged? A connection can not be made from the cap to the app if there is not enough charge on the cap’s Please note, the cap will not connect to the app while it is plugged in and charging. We do encourage users to charge their cap after each use to ensure you will always have enough battery charge for your next treatment.
- Is the cap fit snug enough on your head to activate the capacitive touch sensor? A good test to run is if you are unable to connect the cap while its on your head, remove the cap and place your thumb over the capacitive touch sensor with the LED lights pointing down to the floor, and then tap “Connect Your Cap”. If the lights come on, that would imply there are no connectivity issues between the cap and app, and you need to adjust the fit of the cap on your head.
To ensure a tighter fit, please add the appropriate sized foam liner to the back inside of the cap.
Please place the cap back on your head and tap “Connect Your Cap” again in the app. Three different sized liners were provided in your original REVIAN package. If you misplaced your liners or need a replacement, please create a Support Ticket and we’ll be happy to ship you more.
- Please ensure you have the most up to date version of REVIAN app on your mobile If you are still having trouble connecting, please try deleting and reinstalling the app.
If none of the above solutions resolved the issue, please create a Support Ticket and we’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot further.